Seminar announcement: "Family business – from a successful founder to a successful inheritor"
"Family business – from a successful founder to a successful inheritor"
Training centre of the INTERA Technology Park Mostar, in cooperation with Adizes South East Europe (ASEE), is organizing a seminar titled "Family business – from a successful founder to a successful inheritor". It will be held on Tuesday, 19 January 2016 at INTERA Technology Park, Conference room OSLO (1st floor).
The seminar will provide answers to the following questions:
- How to prepare and involve an inheritor into a business (should they be involved at all)?
- "What will I do if they take over company management"
- What is the " Prince Charles" syndrome?
- What is the position of non-family managers in a family businesses?
- What does business look like from the point of view of a founder and the point of view of an inheritor?
- How to separate private life from professional life?
Owners and company founders - family members involved in business enterprises - potential inheritors
Objectives of the seminar:
- Present basic elements of family business enterprises to founders and owners
- Raise awareness about the challenges when an inheritor enters the company
- Present possible and recommended steps in preparing founders, companies and potential inheritors for leadership transfer
Families, businesses, property
Founders and family trap
The willingness and ability of the founder to run a family enterprise
Difference between ownership and company management
-Family comes first
-Business comes first
-Ownership comes first
Steps that a founder must make before leaving a company
Preparation of enterprise
Preparation of inheritor
Company that filed for bankruptcy
Lecturer at the seminar is Boris Vukić, founding partner and cofounder of ASEE.
Participation fee is BAM 220.00 (+ VAT). The price includes:
- Lectures by a professional ASEE consultant,
- Written material for the programme,
- List of participants with data for further contacts,
- Lunch, coffee and refreshment during breaks.
Please send your application (application form attached) to: email@example.com
Contact person: Sanja Čolak (063/316-233)
Number of participants is limited. Paying the participation fee by Friday, 15 January 2016 ensures your participation at the seminar!
Note: We offer a 20% discount if 5 employees from the same company register.
For more information about Adizes Institute, please visit http://dev.adizes.com/ and http://www.asee.biz.
Read Boris Vukić’s interview on family companies.
We are announcing the following seminar:
18 February 2016 – Introducing accountability system, in cooperation with ASEE